Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I wanted to thank y’all for the support given to me with the launch of my Patchwork + Quilt class. You are always so amazing and warm and encouraging. I never gets old and I’m never not grateful.
As requested I have a few bundles made up over at Meander + Make especially for this quilt. No, they are not the same ones I used in my version, but I could totally see myself using these in my next Evening Walk quilt. And I’m certain I’ll make another!
So let’s dig in with a better look!
The Carolina Mingle Quilt
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Catalyst Minthe – Sharon Holland
- Gille Wishes in Cool – Bari J
- Heartfelt – AGF Studio
- Lilium Memories – Sharon Holland
- Line Drawings in Yellowed – Bari J
- Nisi Flora Aera – Katarina Roccella
- Ocher Lace – AGF Studio
- Sashiko Florette in coral – Bari J
- Specktacular Blush – Pat Bravo
- Stitched Road Beryl – Bari J
- Writers Garden in Petal – Bari J
- Cotton Couture Solid in Confection
- Cotton Couture Solid in Jewel
- Cotton Couture Solid in Spa
- Bicycles in Mint – Lori Holt
- Mousies Floral Peach – Heather Ross
- Clover Field – Priory Square Collection – By Katy Jones
- Raspberry Solid – By Riley Blake Designs
I’m absolutely madly in love with the Cloverfield. It’s an older fabric that has been discontinued. I put my last bit into these bundles, but isn’t it the loveliest? I’ve used this fabric in so many quilts of my own.
Patchwork + Quilt (a class for learning to quilt)
Wednesday I’ll have a quilt reveal post for the latest Emerge Circle quilt I’ve made recently. Friday starts week 6 for the Bad Girl Quilt Along.
Whispers Low Volume Fabric Bundle
- 10 pieces
- Fat quarters or half yard cuts
- Extra yummy