- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Skills you will learn: How to make precise, two-at-a-time half rectangle triangles and quarter Dresden plates with fusible web applique
- Available in 4 sizes: crib, lap throw, large throw and twin
- Multiple video tutorials throughout the pattern
- 7 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Use #BadGirlQuilt for sharing on Instagram
There is a typo on page 2, under the heading “if you using half yards”, first paragraph should say “half yard” not “fat quarter”.
If you are seeing these corrections prior to downloading pattern, your pattern has been corrected, and you can disregard these corrections.