Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
Hello, hello! Surprisingly, we didn’t get anything new in the last week over at M+M. We did however, list some brand new pre-order options. Some of them have me gushing!
Here’s what we just listed new at Meander + Make this week:
- Dana Willard’s More Pie arrives next February and we ordered the whole collection. It’s adorable!
- Andrea Patton’s Martha also arrives next February and it is absolutely beautiful!
- Melody Miller’s Camellia arrives this coming December. It’s happy as all of her collections are.
- Alexia Abeggs’s Vessel arrives in November. The colors of these are just amazing!
- And finally, Jen Hewett’s Unruly Nature arrives in October. I’m really excited about these!
Here are a few other pre-orders that we are expecting any day now:
- Stay Gold by Melody Miller
- Summer’s End by Alison Jenson
- Bright Eyes by Anna Maria Horner
- Purl by Sarah Watts
- Heirloom by Alexia Abegg
- Curiouser & Curiouser by Tula Pink
Tangerine Cutie Bundle
We have a brand new bundle curated for you today. This is Tangerine Cutie. It has a bright and happy color palette using oranges and pinks and corals. This bundle is curated for Little Miss Quilt or for Sugar Bear Quilt and features 15 fat quarters.
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
Balance Background Bundle
As always, Balance includes twelve half yard cuts of low volume or pale fabrics meant to be used as your background on any quilt you want to have a scrappy background look to it.
Here’s what’s included in the bundle:
- Wide Stripe White – Sunday Stroll – Bonnie & Camille – Moda
- Hash Marks White – Whispers – Studio M – Moda
- Sweet Dot White Navy – Sunday Stroll – Bonnie & Camille – Moda
- Art Gallery Fabrics – Dotted Veil Ballerina – Ballerina Fusion – By AGF Studio
- Fressia Ivory – Happy Days – Sherri & Chelsi – Moda Fabrics
- Tonal Crystal – Sanctuary – 3 Sisters – Moda Fabrics
- Munay Ties – Andina – AGF Studio
- Sakura Beige – Kingyo – Lemonni – Figo Fabrics
- Line Drawing Ivory Gold – Dwell in Possibility – Gingiber – Moda
- Tangles White – Whispers – Studio M – Moda
- Firefly Awaken – Velvet – Amy Sinbaldi – Art Gallery Fabrics
I’m still deep with work on A Life with Quilts. All last week I’ve been quilting Mariposa and it is slow going.
This week I’ll have the bi-weekly Sugar Bear Quilt Along post up on Wednesday. We are so close to a quilt top on that one! I’m also hoping to get a quilting tutorial up this week, but I’m not making any promises. I’m a bit overwhelmed lately and struggling to keep up.
Now I want to do another Trippy quilt in peaches and .
Left off golds.