Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
We do have new yummies this time around! Squee, squee!
DON’T FORGET the Mariposa quilt along begins on January 5. So you have 3 weeks to get yourself ready to go. Get details for this here. IF you are signed up already, expect an email from me soon!
Here’s what came in Meander + Make this week:
- We’ve restocked all my favorite shades of white-ish solids of Clothworks.
- We have a new Kona solid too!
- AND we are now selling fabrics from RJR and Cotton + Steel! Yay! Wallflower arrives Monday/Tuesday.
Are you subscribed to our Meander + Make newsletter? If you are, there is a coupon drip as soon as you get subscribed.
- Stay Gold‘s ship date has been moved to December 31 per Moda. It seems this just keeps going and going.
- Gloria by Maureen Cracknell – no clue and no update.
- Unruly Nature by Jen Hewett has been moved to December 31 per Moda.
- Nectarine Fusion from AGF Studio is shipping in December/January.
- Shine On from Sharon Holland is shipping in December/January.
- Camellia from Melody Miller has been moved to February 16 per Moda.
- Paisley Rose by Crystal Manning is expected in January.
- Daybreak by Fran Gulick is expected in February.
- Mady My Day by Anna Maria Horner is expected December/January.
- More Pie by Dana Willard is scheduled for February.
- Martha by Andrea Patton is scheduled for February.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Pink Champagne Bundle
This is the second time we have had a Pink Champagne bundle. I cannot get enough of this soft loveliness! And these pinks are the perfect combination of not TOO pink in my opinion. They lean a little peachy coral if you ask me.
This bundle gives you (12) fat quarters and (1) quarter yard cut (for the flower centers). This is everything you need for the quilt top of Hello Posy (the pattern is within the A Life With Quilts book).
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Domestic Charm Walnut – Homebody – Maureen Cracknell – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Water Droplets Coral Reef – Shimmer – Deborah Edwards
- Pebbles Coral Reef – Shimmer – Deborah Edwards
- Sand Coral Reef – Shimmer – Deborah Edwards
- Louise Light – Fancy – Dylan Mierzwinski
- Light Coral – Pietra – Giucy Giuce
- Wreath Rosalia – Nonna – Giucy Giuce
- Skipping Square Blush – Make Time – Aneela Hoey
- Stitching Sampler Blush – Make Time – Aneela Hoey
- Speckled – Melon – Rashida Coleman Hale – Ruby Star Society
- Fruit Flowers Sorbet – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Blouses Shirts Dresses Peach Blossom – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Clothworks Papaya
Sunflower is a brand new bundle! It gives you (12) fat quarters and (1) quarter yard cut (for the flower centers). This is everything you need for the quilt top of Hello Posy (the pattern is within the A Life With Quilts book).
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Coffee Liqueur – Nature Elements – AGF Studio
- Pecan Praline – Decostitch Elements – By AGF Studio – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Golden Earth – Decostitch – AGF Studio
- Fleck Ochre – Fancy – Dylan Mierzwinski
- Moonrise Celestial Sunlight – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Chunky Dots Goldenrod – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Ghost Saltines Goldenrod – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Kona Solid in Caramel
- Main Butterscotch – Spotted – Kate Blocher – Riley Blake Fabrics
- Little Bouquets Garfield – Nonna – Giucy Giuce
- Little Bouquets Cornflower – Nonna – Giucy Giuce
- Riley Blake Fabrics – Daisy Mustard – Golden Astor – Gabrielle Neil Design Studio
- Fields of Goldenrod – The Open Road – Bonnie Christine – Art Gallery Fabrics
I’m back at the Dresdens these past few days. I’ll show you more later this week.
Leave a Reply