Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
What a lovely weekend we’ve had! I hope yours has just as kind to you!
We have new yummies today! And I’m really happy to be sharing them with you.
New Fabrics at Meander + Make
- Summer Folk arrived.
- Lighthearted is back.
Pre-order Updates from Meander + Make
- Crafting Magic by Maureen Cracknell arrives in August.
- Eclectic Institution by Katarina Roccella arrives in August.
- Roots of Nature by Bonnie Christine arrives in August.
- The Softer Side by Amy Sinbaldi arrives in September.
- Listen To Your Heart by Sharon Holland arrives in September.
- Cinnamon Tea by myself is coming back in October.
- Gentleness by myself is coming back in October.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Summer Folk Bundle
Summer Folk was designed by Lissie Teehee of Cotton + Steel. It’s available in fat quarter and half yard bundles. We also have it available individually.
Vibrancy features (20) 1/4 yard cuts of fabric. This bundle works for two patterns:
Sweet Pea Bundle
Sweet Pea features 15 fat quarter cuts. Works with:
Take a class at
Quilt ClassGet an extra helping hand and detailed instruction for specific projects or entire quilts!
On Wednesday, we will begin week 5 of the Hello Posy quilt along! On Friday, we are continuing on with our beginner quilter series and we will be tackling “terminology”.
I’m hoping to add one more post to the mix this week. I’ve been working on a strip piecing tutorial using the Stripology ruler. Look for that on either Tuesday or Thursday.
Have a lovely week!
Leave a Reply