I have a video demo for you today: How to make a sawtooth star. I’ll be showing you everything including some flying geese tips!
Sawtooth Star blocks are for:
- For every quilter, but at least a confident-advanced beginner
- Skills needed: straight line sewing, flying geese making
- You’ll learn how to nest seams and use diagonal seam tape in this video
- Patterns I offer that include sawtooth stars
How to make a sawtooth star Video Links
- REFERENCED VIDEOS
- How to set up diagonal seam tape (skip to minute 3:46 for the tape setup demo)
- For piecing
- Juki 2000 (affiliate link)
- THREADS Piecing thread –So Fine Blizzard
- OTHER SEWING SUPPLIES
- HELPFUL LINKS
Stay in the Know
Get subscribed and get quilty tidbits delivered right to your inbox.
You’ll gain access to all of my free patterns and know when there are new patterns and fabrics.