Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I know that you know that this bundle is really just the cat’s meow for me right now. We’ve got our pops of color, but we’ve also got some nice and pale to get all dreamy with.
Pull up a chair and get comfy, sip something aromatic and let’s get to looking at fabrics.
Here’s what we’re looking at
- Painted Stripes in Mint by Rifle Paper Co
- Scallop Dot in Lagoon by Dear Stella
- Yucatán Mountains in Yellow
- Rain In Cloud By Alexia Marcelle Abegg
- Add It Up In Lollipop by Cotton + Steel Basics
- XOXO in Toy Boat Metallic by Cotton + Steel Basics
- Garden In Turquoise By Sarah Watts
- Yucatán Triangle Ditzy In Natural By Annie Brady
- Moonrise by Dream In Pink By Alexia Marcelle Abegg
- Terrestrial by Overgrowth In Pink By Sarah Watson
Custom Quilt Labels
I’m quite smitten with these two prints. One, the Moonrise print has hands in it and I’m a bit partial due the I am Enough quilt along and two, they are both very pale low volumes that will blend easily with almost any colors.
Today is Labor Day in the USA. Hopefully, you are actually getting to spend today celebrating the end of summer. It’s hardly the end of summer around here in Alabama. It’s still hot as can be and I’m sweating just walking to my car. But Fall is coming soon and it’s always a favorite with everyone around here.
If you are signed up for the I am Enough quilt along, then you probably received your Introduction PDF to the quilt this past Saturday. If not, you can expect a supply list on here Wednesday.
I hope your week proves lovely. Hugs.
And, one more sale! Craftsy is having a 50% off sale on supplies. Click the banner below to shop.