Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Sometimes your stash just needs a bit of updating to make you love it again. And sometimes just a few extras can make all the difference. Mine kept lacking in saturated prints, you know the ones, all color, mostly tonal.
It is now refreshed!
Today I’m showing just some random prints I picked up in some much needed colors.
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Uncorked in lipstick – Windham
- Hugs & Kisses in warm – Maureen Cracknell from AGF
- Sunshine in Peach – Alexia Marcelle Abegg from Cotton + Steel
- Scallop Dot in Sorbet – Dear Stella
- Moon Phase in clay metallic – Sarah Watts from Cotton + STeel
- Macrame in peach – Melody Miller and Alexia Abegg from Cotton + Steel
- Uncorked in acid wash – Windham
- Soulmate Blooms in lust – Maureen Cracknell from AGF
- Raindrops in spearmint/silver metallic – Hoffman Fabrics
- Moons in sky/gold metallic – Hoffman Fabrics
- Morning Dew in aqua – Liberty of London
- Gold Stripes in aqua metallic – Cotton + Steel
- Freja in turquoise – Rifle Paper from Cotton + Steel
- Drops in aqua – Melody Miller from Cotton + Steel
- Ananas in aqua – Jessica Swift from AGF
Whew! That is a big bundle. I’m excited to have these. Feels like they are giving my stash some new life. I can’t say enough how much I love those Uncorked fabrics, so pretty and all the moon fabrics! I’m excited to use those.
Get a personalized quilt label for your quilt.
This coming Wednesday the last post of The Great Big Scrap Discussion will release. I’m quite obsessed with my scraps if you can’t tell. And Friday, is a sad day, but an exciting one too. The 10th and final post of the I am Enough quilt along releases. Sad for it to end, but exciting to have a finished quilt top. And it feels like such a special quilt top too.
Don’t forget to join in on the next quilt along if you like! Info just below. Hugs, sweet friends!