Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Picture me breathing loving little sighs at this bundle that I purchased recently. It’s got all the yummy feels and I “think” I know exactly what I’m going to do with it. We’ll see though. I have a habit of changing courses.
I’m obsessed with gold and pink right now and I’m determined that my next planned quilt be just that!
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Cherries in White – Lori Holt
- Deity in Orchid – Tula Pink
- Floral in Teal – Riley Blake
- Green Wall in Garden – Carolyn Friedlander
- Insignia in Vineyard – Alison Glass
- Allotments in Melon – Karen Lewis
- Insignia in Thrift – Alison Glass
- Fritillary Shadow in Play- Sharon Holland
- Bonheur in Sweet – Bari J
- Floral Sketch in Pink – Robert Kaufman
- Green Wall in Tangerine – Carolyn Friedlander
- Graph Paper in Clearwater – Heather Givans
- Bloom in Coral – Robert Kaufman
- It Takes Two in Bone – Amy Butler
So many favorites in this bundle, but that gold and that floral. Oh my! You can probably hear my heart palpitations from wherever you are.
Get the Bad Girl quilt pattern
I’ll be sharing the sponsor lineup this week for the Carolina Mingle quilt along. If you haven’t signed up yet, don’t forget to do so below. 🙂
Nicole Gendy says
I’m crushing on pink, purple and gold lately! Your bundle is so pretty.