Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
There’s a new low volume bundle over at Meander + Make and I’ve got all the heart eyes for it. It’s so soft looking and dreamy. It’s called Whisper and it keeps calling me to come and pet it over and over again.
I hope you have you a cup of something warm (I’m drinking cinnamon tea), let’s dig in.
The Very Bari Bundle
- 12 pieces
- Fat quarters
- Will hopefully inspire your inner bohemian
Get your bundle here.
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Speck Bronze Metallic – April Rhodes
- Specktacular Azur – Pat Bravo
- Specktacular Blush -Pat Bravo
- Specktacular Gold – Pat Bravo
- Stitchery Handwork – Sharon Holland
- Bicycles in Gray – Lori Holt
- Bicycles in Mint – Lori Holt
- Crossstitch in Brown – Lori Holt
- Honeycomb in Gray – Lori Holt
- Texting in White – Lori Holt
These are available in a fat quarter bundle here or a half yard bundle here.
Learn All About Low Volumes
- What is a low volume fabric?
- A Scrappy Low Volume Background Guide
- View all of my low volume quilts
- Buy low volume fabrics
On Wednesday I’m releasing my very first online class called Patchwork + Quilt. It’s made especially for beginners. Come back then to learn all the details about the class. I’m so excited!
Friday will start week 5 of the Bad Girl quilt along. I’m having so much fun!
My Quilt Patterns
Leave a Reply