Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Just a note. These fabrics are not called Evening Walk. They are just an assortment I put together myself and I’ll be using them in my newest quilt pattern called Evening Walk. This pattern will be exclusive to my Patchwork + Make, the beginner quilter class I’ve been going on about for weeks now.
But more on that soon! Let’s gush about fabrics!
Mystery Low Volume Fabric Bundle
- 10 pieces
- Fat quarters
- Extra yummy
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Spatter Dots in White Metallic – Michael Miller House
- Peter and Wendy in Blossom Metallic – Sarah Jane
- Twilight in Glimmer – Tamara Kate
- Girls Are Much To Clever in Rose Metallic – Sarah Jane
- Moonblooms in Garden – Tamara Kate
- Tink in Mauve Metallic – Sarah Jane
- Sundborn in Picnic – Sarah Jane
- Tink in Blush Metallic – Sarah Jane
- Fairy Frost in gold – Michael Miller House
- Fairy Frost in blood – Michael Miller House
- Cotton Couture solid in garnet – Michael Miller
- Cotton Couture solid in aubergine – Michael Miller
- Cotton Couture solid in dusty rose – Michael Miller
- Cotton Couture solid in gold – Michael Miller
- Cotton Couture in ochre – Michael Miller
- Fairy Frost in creamsicle – Michael Miller House
- Dumb Dot in snowdrop – Michael Miller House
- Garden Pindot in lipstick – Michael Miller House
- Dumb Dot in sherbet – Michael Miller House
I fully intend to use that Peter and Wendy fabric and fussy cut the heck out of it. It’s so lovely! One of my favorite books from childhood. Also, the girls fabric features Wendy, a mermaid and a native girl, and the color! I could squeal!! You know I’m on a gold kick, so you can see why I chose some of the other colors.
I’m excited about these! I’m also really excited to get a move on with this quilt.
My Quilt Patterns
Wednesday I’m announcing a new quilt along. Be sure to check back for that info. Friday, I’m showing you another machine cover I made. Have a good week!!
Get a personalized quilt label for your quilt.