Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Spring is in full bloom, but it’s already feeling like summer here. I’ve taken a dip in the pool a few times this past week. The water was freezing, but it sure felt nice after being in the hot southern sun.
There’s a new bundle over at Meander + Make that has what I feel are the colors of summer. Fuchsias, orange, yellows and of course some yummy florals sprinkled in.
My Quilt Patterns
This Week’s Picks
- Fish Scholeio in Intense – Katarina Roccella
- Greeka in Fouxia- Katarina Roccella
- Haymow Early – Sharon Holland
- Honeycomb in Nectar – Katarina Roccella
- Line Drawings in Yellowed – Millie Fleur – By Bari J
- Nisi Flora Aera – Katarina Roccella
- Perennial Optimism – Sharon Holland
- Stick Forest Outlined – AGF Studio
- The Shambles – Katy Jones
- Blossom in Fuchsia – Chris Thompson
Get the fat quarter bundle here.
The orange and the fuchsia together are absolutely owning me. They are so pretty!! I’d also like to see the florals used as backings. There’s nothing quite like flipping a gorgeous quilt upside down and revealing big florals. It’s one of my favorite things.
Friday will be week 2 for the Bad Girl quilt along. I’m so excited.
Get a personalized quilt label for your quilt.
Leave a Reply