My dreams have come true and I’m currently petting a bundle of fabric with so many shades of gold that I might just fall out of my chair and faint with love. That’s a bit dramatic, but then I can be that way about fabric sometimes. Sigh, dreamy times are happening over here.
Let’s gush together, want to?
The Ruby Beatrice Quilt
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Cadence Winds in Oliva – Bari J
- Day Chatter – Bari J
- Cotton Couture Solid in Gold
- Cotton Couture Solid in Moss
- Blossom in Honey – Chris Thompson
- Blossom in Apricot Blush – Chris Thompson
- Perennial Optimism – Sharon Holland
- Birds and Love in Gold – Nathalie Lete
- Dreams of Kandace – Pat Bravo
- Soma in Avocado – Monika Forsberg
- It Takes Two in Bone – Soul Mate – By Amy Butler
- Teeny Weeny in Cinnamon – AGF Studio
- Lace Edgen in Golden -Bari J
- Hidden Treasures in gold – Pat Bravo
Get the fat quarter bundle here.
Both bird prints are absolutely owning me. Such prettiness! I want to make a quilt with this bundle so badly!! I’ve got something new up my sleeve, so I might just get it done!
I’ll be showing you a quilt reveal on Wednesday. I can’t decide just yet if it’ll be my latest Ruby Beatrice quilt or some new rescue quilts, but you’ll know soon. On Friday, week 7 starts of the Bad Girl quilt along. We are almost done!!
In some fabric news though, the Orange Grove bundle is back in stock over at Meander + Make. Squeals!
Have a sweet week, lovelies!
Mystery Low Volume Fabric Bundle
- 10 pieces
- Fat quarters
- Extra yummy
Get your bundle here.
Patchwork + Quilt (a class for learning to quilt)
Leave a Reply