Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Yeah, I got my jewel tones happening again. This bundle was inspired by this quilt. I keep finding myself sticking the gold birds into so many bundles! I hope you love them as much as I do.
Let’s gush now! I’m ready.
The Good Girl + Bad Girl Quilt Pattern Pack
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Botanists Poem – Bloomsbury – By Bari J
- Episodic Blooms in Rosa – Virtuosa – By Bari J
- Plot’s Fiori in Fresco – Virtuosa – By Bari J
- Pure Solid in Purple Wine
- Birds and Love in Gold – Souvenir – By Nathalie Lete
- Cornered in Regal – Tambourine – By Anna Maria Horner
- Soma in Avocado – Savernake Road – By Monika Forsberg
- Cotton Couture Solid in Spa
I don’t think it would be possible for me to make a quilt without florals. They’re my favorites! Big florals, little florals, any color florals. I’ll take all, please!
Patchwork + Quilt (a class for learning to quilt)
On Wednesday, I’ll be announcing the next quilt along, schedule for September. There will be signups on Wednesday’s post. Thursday, I’ll be showing you a project for some quilted pillow shams with fabric from Michael Miller. It’s a Christmas in July theme and a part of my ambassadorship there. Friday, I’m restarting the Quilt Maker’s Tale series. A special thanks to all who sent me stories!
I hope the extra post doesn’t bother you too much. I’m having to squeeze a bit more in. Hugs and happy sewing!
My Quilt Patterns