Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
It’s time for the yummiest part of the week! Mondays! I do hope you love gushing and petting fabrics as much as I do. I can’t seem to ever get enough.
Today, I’ve got a bundle for you for a quilt from the past: Good Girl. You might remember Good Girl. Here’s all the quilts I made with this pattern. It’s easy, a weekend quilt. And as I’m often finding, simple is sometimes exactly what the moment calls for. Find the Good Girl pattern here.
This is a requested bundle. If you have requests I can sometimes accommodate them, so don’t hesitate to let me know. 🙂
Sign Up for the Para Para Quilt Along!
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Delicae Femme Azur – Essentials II Collection – By Pat Bravo
- Overshot Haze – Observer – By April Rhodes
- Wandering with Bear – The Open Road – By Bonnie Christine
- Lore and Legend – Spirited – By Sharon Holland
- Primitive Floral Dark Blue – Indigo Gatherings – Primitive Gatherings
- Moths Blue – Wild Bouquet – Citrus & Mint Designs
- Vases Blue – Wild Bouquet – Citrus & Mint Designs
- Field Sky – Alma – By Alexia Abegg
- Metallic Soft Blue – Speckled – By Rashida Coleman Hale
- Soft Blue – Crescent – By Sarah Watts
- Aves Chatter – Reverie Fusion Collection – By Bonnie Christine
- Floral Pebble – Bramble Cottage – Brenda Riddle Acorn Quilts
- Geo in Cloud – Indigo Gatherings – Primitive Gatherings
- Leaves Linen – Bramble Cottage – Brenda Riddle Acorn Quilts
- Primitive Floral Natural – Indigo Gatherings – Primitive Gatherings
- Spotted Ivory – Just Red – Zen Chic
- Tonal Ivory – Summer Sweet – Sherri and Chelsi
On Wednesday, I’m showing you my Single Irish Chain quilt that I just finished up and there’s a free PDF pattern for it too! On Friday, I’m hoping to be discussing the prizes and giveaways for the Para Para quilt along.
Have a lovely week.
Get a personalized quilt label for your quilt.