Hello! I only skipped one week of these Monday posts, but it feels like it’s been forever. 🙂 Today we have a new Balance bundle available and this one leans a bit blushy which I am absolutely loving. I even told Wade that I thought it was the prettiest Balance we’d ever put together.
Get cozy and let’s chat!
New in the Shop This Week
- Two new wide back fabrics in stock from the Tranquility line
- Fleuron Haven is back in stock
- We have several new solids: Cotton Couture Vanilla, Kona Bone, and Kona Lingerie
- A Blooming Bunch by Maureen McCormick is now in stock
- Aquarelle fat quarter pre-cut bundles are in stock
- Luna & Laurel is in
- Pure White Linen and Sweet Macademia are back in stock
Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Just as a recap, Balance bundles are for low volume backgrounds instead of using something like a solid white or cream . This bundle contains 12 half yards which would probably work for several quilts unless you are making something really big. The fabrics have been paired together so that they work nicely together. Included is whispers, middles and busies (learn more about that here if you don’t know).
- Laurel Mystic
- Playful Seaweed Ballerina
- Plumage Serenity
- Magic Dot Cloud
- Over Rainbow White Multi
- Posie Gathering Cloud
- Scattered Roses Porcelain Rosi
- Spotted Cream
- Kona Solid in Bone
- Kona Solid in Lingerie
- Plumage in Serenity
- White Berry Dot
On Wednesday, we have an Anthologie quilt along post going up. This round is time for ALL THOSE DRESDENS. I’m currently finishing up mine. 🙂
On Friday, I’ll show you the finished Little Miss Quilt I posted about last week.