The post in this series are all part of the 2021 Sugar Bear Quilt Along.
To view all posts in this series, click here.
A little chat about the Sugar Bear quilt along today!
I’m currently working on the quilting for my first Sugar Bear and a little block making on my second version and that’s what’s happening in these pictures today if you are curious.
I know that many of you are wanting to know about fabric requirements, but as the quilting is still in testing, I need to wait before giving out that info. I’d hate to tell you something wrong. I’m still waiting on testers to verify those details, but as soon as I have them, I’ll pass them along to you. I’m hoping to do this during next week.
If you are signed up for the quilt along via newsletter, you’ll also receive an early copy of the coloring sheet. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so by clicking the black button above. I’m hoping to be giving that to you before the end of the month.
Alright enough about what I’m going to do. Today, I wanted to post the schedule of the quilt along.
- March 17 – We’re going to talk about fabrics, supplies and we’ll cut all of our fabrics. We already have three different bundles curated for this quilt, find them here.
- March 31 – Tackling all the half rectangles in the quilt. These are the claws for every block and we’ll do them in the beginning and all at once. You’ll want the HRT ruler to make things easier.
- April 14 – We’ll be making two blocks: Anabel and Cristina
- April 28 – We’ll be making two blocks: Lizbeth and Imani
- May 12 – We’ll be making two blocks: Jessalyn and Rita Mae
- May 26 – We’ll be making two blocks: Maya and Eloise
- June 9 – We’ll be making the Ruth Ann block and the four corner blocks
- June 30 – We’ll sew all the blocks together, sashing and border and have a finished quilt top.