Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
We have had just a huge influx in fabric! So we decided to move quite a bit of older prints to the SALE page. You can find the page here. We’ve just stocked it with lots of individual fabrics and many bundles that have been sitting on the shelf for a bit. THANK YOU for taking it off my hands!
Here’s what came in Meander + Make this week:
- Far Far Away 3 by Heather Ross arrives this week.
- Speckled Melon is back in stock.
- Crackle from Northcott has arrived.
- Some yummy fabric by Deborah Edwards called Shimmer came in.
- Tarrytown from Kimberly Kight of Ruby Star Society arrived.
- Earthy Goodness and Gentleness have had a slight delay, but should arrive this week.
- Stay Gold‘s ship date has been moved to November 18 per Moda.
- Gloria by Maureen Cracknell should arrive anytime now.
- Unruly Nature by Jen Hewett has been moved to December 31 per Moda.
- Nectarine Fusion from AGF Studio is shipping in December.
- Shine On from Sharon Holland is shipping in December
- Camellia from Melody Miller is schedule to ship in December.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Maple Lovely Bundle
We have curated Maple Lovely for the Lulu Louise quilt (quilt along in March). I LOVE this bundle, especially that golden flash running through it! This bundle features 14 half yards. There is an option in the shop where you can see mock ups of what it will look like in the quilt with several different background options.
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Amulet Earthenware – Twenty – Katarina Roccella – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Foraged Blooms – Twenty – Katarina Roccella – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Carved Notches Copper – Twenty – Katarina Roccella – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Coral – Pietra – Giucy Giuce
- Just Peaches – Pietra – Giucy Giuce
- Peaches N Cream – Pietra – Giucy Giuce
- Chunky Dots Goldenrod – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Kona Solid in Caramel
- Clothworks Solid in Papaya – Color 562
- Tweed Rose – Nonna – Giucy Giuce
- Wreath Rosalia – Nonna – Giucy Giuce
- Skipping Square Blush – Make Time – Aneela Hoey
- Lace Roses Ballet – First Light – Ruby Star Society
Blackberry Magic Bundle
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Moths Blush – Sonnet Dusk – Corri Sheff
- Roses Charcoal – Sonnet Dusk – Corri Sheff
- Dots Graphite – Sonnet Dusk – Corri Sheff
- Main Rose – Sonnet Dusk – Corri Sheff
- Dots Pink – Sonnet Dusk – Corri Sheff
- Stripes Pink – Sonnet Dusk – Corri Sheff
- Main Pink – Sonnet Dusk – Corri Sheff
- Candy – Pietra – Giucy Giuce
- Lilac – Pietra – Giucy Giuce
- Kona Solid in Foxglove
- Clothworks Solid in Lavendar – Color 834
- Little Bouquets Candy – Nonna – Giucy Giuce
- Bias Stripe Blush – Make Time – Aneela Hoey
- Stitching Sampler Off White – Make Time – Aneela Hoey
First Light Bundle
First Light is a collab bundle with the whole gang of Ruby Star Society ladies. I can’t say enough how much I am just in love with these fabrics! I knew I wanted First Light when I first saw it last year, because of all the metallic and all the low volumes and blenders, but MY GOODNESS! It’s even prettier in my hands. Fabric collections like this one are EASY to use too. They’ll blend in and pop almost anywhere they are put.
I don’t have any scheduled posts for this week and I’m not sure I will have any. I am working on finishing up my second Good Girl quilt currently and will be doing some hand quilting on it. I plan to do a tutorial while I do and that will be posted soon.
Not sure if you missed the earlier posts mentioning the quilt along schedule for 2022. If you haven’t signed up already, I’d love to have you there!
Have a lovely week!