Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I am loving the richness and colors in today’s bundle. It’s called Cherry Wine and it’s been especially curated for the Bad Girl quilt.
Let’s jump in!
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Delight Cotton Candy – Pinkerville
- Apricot Florals – Canning Day
- Strawberry Floral – Canning Day
- Strawberry X Plaid – Farm Charm
- Sweet Berry – Grunge
- Raspberries Merlot – Wild Bouquet
- Tea Rose – Shabby
- Vases Merlot – Wild Bouquet
- Metallic Strawberry – Speckled
- Asterisk Apricot – Summer Sweet
- Petal Twigs – Summer Sweet
- Tea Rose – Grunge
- Coral – Shabby
- Lavender Stars – Darlings
- Leaning in Jade – English Summer
Fabric Scrap Bundles for Sale
So it’s a busy week, this one. Tomorrow there is a Building Block post coming about the Square in a Square. Wednesday, it’s the same thing, but with snowball corners and Friday, we’ll be on Week 4 of the Para Para quilt along.
If you caught my housekeeping post last week, then you know what all the extra is about.
Leave a Reply