Get the Soulshine Quilt Pattern!
It’s release day for the Soulshine quilt. Squee!
I’m very excited to push this one out and see what you do with it. It’s versatile and there are options and you can really make it your own.
See all the different versions I’ve made here. Also, keep scrolling! I have pics for almost all of my testers and they really did a great job with this pattern.
Get the pattern here.
Do you remember fortune tellers from childhood? The little folded paper with the numbers written on them that would tell you who you “liked” or make you do something silly? When I designed the star block for this quilt they were the first thing I thought of! I’ve spaced the stars out in this design, as I always like to leave a little room for the quilting to shine.
You can make this pattern two different ways depending on your mood or style: modern, made with four fabrics and scrappy, made with fat quarters. Both ways are fun!
Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Skills Used: Flying geese making and straight line sewing
- Speed: Quick once you get past the flying geese units
- 3 Sizes: Small Throw: 60”x60” quilt, Large Throw: 60”x72” quilt, Bed: 72”x84” quilt
- 10 illustrated pages.
- Pattern includes a scrappy backing guide.
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding).
- Use #SoulshineQuilt for sharing on Instagram.
- Personalized label found here.
- Kit page available here.
Bundles / Kits
We have made up scrappy fat quarter bundles for the middle size of this quilt. You’ll find those here.
Here’s a look at my testers’ Soulshine quilts.
Be sure to have at a look at the #SoulshineQuilt on Instagram. There are many more versions there.
I just loved seeing all the variations.
Leave a Reply