It’s release day for Anthologie quilt. We are having a sale on all of our patterns today and tomorrow (sale ends 8/28/20). Find all patterns here.
Finished Anthologie quilt posts:
Working Anthologie series:
- Inspiration Collage
- La Fleur
- Flying Geese
- Attic Windows
- Dresden Bohemia
- Sassy Grannies
- Mod Tulips
- Half Square Triangles
- Crazy Plant Lady
Block + Technique Tutorials:
- Mod Tulip block tutorial
- Sassy Granny block tutorial
- Attic Window block tutorial
- Flying Geese Tutorial
- La Fleur block tutorial
- Interfacing and Adhesive applique tutorial
- Cutting Dresden blades tutorial
- Making a Dresden plate tutorial
- Dresden with Embroidered Applique tutorial
- Perfect circles with aluminum foil tutorial
- Half square triangle tutorial
- Snowballing tutorial
Get the Anthologie quilt pattern!
Get the pattern here.
Anthologie is a sampler quilt with bohemian style and meant to combine lots of different techniques including traditional piecing, machine and hand applique,and lots of Dresden plates. If you made this quilt with me in the original pattern, I’m sure you can spot some differences and I hope you like the changes I’ve made.
One thing that is different about this quilt than other patterns of mine is that “anything goes”. When I think of boho patchwork, I think of lots of different types of materials. Think doilies, embroidery and yarn or adding in unexpected elements to your quilt. Get creative and be free to go wherever your heart takes you.
Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- Available in PDF and paper booklet format
- Skill Level: Intermediate (but only because of how many different skills needed)
- Speed: Time consuming
- Quilt measures 70×85″
- Video tutorials included for almost every step
- Pattern includes two deep dives: Applique and Dresden Plates
- 25 illustrated pages
- Pattern has lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Find everything you need for Anthologie here
- Personalized quilt label especially for this quilt here
- Use #AnthologieQuilt for sharing on Instagram
Here’s a look at a few of my tester’s Anthologie quilts.
Be sure to have at a look at the #AnthologieQuilt on Instagram. There are many more versions there.
If you are looking for bundles or supplies you’ll find them all here. We are having a hard time keeping the bundles in stock, but we will continue to make them up.
I’m so excited to start another Anthologie quilt and this time we get to make it together! I’m still working on my own colors and theme for my next one. Sign up for the quilt along above if you haven’t done so.
Leave a Reply