Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
Hey, hey! I hope your weekend was lovely!
I wanted to thank everyone for the warm reception with the opening of Quilt Class this past Friday. All the goals I had set for this were exceeded. So thank you, thank you!
It always feels so scary when trying something new, and I can’t express enough how much your support always means. I’m so grateful to have all of you to share this love of quilting with.
BIG NOTE! I’ve teamed up with Havel’s Sewing to offer up a really fun giveaway. You have until this Friday to enter. See what I’m giving away, rules, and entry right here.
New Fabrics at Meander + Make
- Christmas In The City from AGF IS HERE!!
- Sweet & Spookier from AGF is also here! Time to get your holiday projects thought through!
- Magic of Yosemite from Cotton + Steel arrived.
Pre-order Updates from Meander + Make
- Slow Stroll from Fancy That Design House arrives in June.
- Jolly Basics pre-cuts from Ruby Star Society is scheduled for June.
- Jolly Darling pre-cuts from Ruby Star Society is also scheduled for June.
- Elegance by Corinne Wells arrives in July.
- Wholehearted by myself will arrive in July.
- La Vie En Rose from Art Gallery Fabrics ships in July.
- Spooky Darlings from Ruby Star Society arrives in July.
- Lighthearted by myself is expected is August.
- Crafting Magic by Maureen Cracknell arrives in August.
- Eclectic Institution by Katarina Roccella arrives in August.
- Roots of Nature by Bonnie Christine arrives in August.
- The Softer Side by Amy Sinbaldi arrives in September.
- Listen To Your Heart by Sharon Holland arrives in September.
- Summer Folk from Cotton + Steel is scheduled for September.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
The Golden bundle has been curated for Trippy quilt. With the new re-release, we will be curating a bunch of different Trippy bundles in the coming weeks.
This bundle is meant to be similar to this quilt.
Here is the new pattern if you wanted to pre-order. Set to release the first week in July.
Find all the bundles we have for Trippy quilt here.
Fabrics in bundle:
- Hills Suede – Vessel – Alexia Abegg
- Handkerchief Nectar – Season & Spice – AGF Studio
- Chunky Dots Goldenrod – First Light – Ruby Star Society
- Kona Solid in Caramel
- Honey – Hole Punch Dots – Kimberly Kight
- Chamomile Mustard – Canyon Springs – Ash Cascade – Cotton + Steel
- Goldenrod – Starry – Alexia Abegg
- Flowers Wheat – Hannah’s Flowers
- Palmiers Cactus – Unruly Nature
- Just Peaches – Pietra
- Unruly Terrace Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Everblooming Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Strawberries Cream – Martha – Andrea Patton
- Stripes Daisy – Daybreak – Fran Gulick
- Blackberry Bramble Mist Gold – Midnight in the Garden – Sweetfire Road – Moda Fabrics
- Willowy – Willow – Sharon Holland
- Forest Stroll – All Is Well – AGF Studio
- Understory Balmy – Canyon Springs – Ash Cascade – Cotton + Steel
- Speckled – Parchment – Rashida Coleman Hale – Ruby Star Society
- Woodblock White – Duality Fusion – AGF Studio
Balance Background #1
We’ve stocked another Balance Background bundle! As always, it’s 12 half yard cuts that will coordinate nicely for a scrappy low volume background.
Fabrics in bundle:
- Garden Dot Taupe – Flower Pot – Lella Boutique – Moda Fabrics
- Garden Dot Ivory – Flower Pot – Lella Boutique – Moda Fabrics
- Cross-stitching Rose – Tails & Threads – Patty Basemi
- Blooming Soul Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Queen Anne Meadow – Flower Pot – Lella Boutique – Moda Fabrics
- Delicate Tile – Flower Pot – Lella Boutique – Moda Fabrics
- Sprout Stripe Ivory – Flower Pot – Lella Boutique – Moda Fabrics
- Whispers Inbloom Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Bees Cream – Daybreak – Fran Gulick
- Domestic Charm Duality – Duality Fusion
- Tiny Square Dot Cloud – Meander – Aneela Hoey
I'm hoping to show you more about my next Trippy quilt later this week. Fingers crossed! Until then, you can view all my other Trippy quilts here.
Leave a Reply