Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Not sure if you’ve heard that the “famous” strawberry print from C+S has been discontinued, but I knew I was going to have to get some before I could some no more. So I bought them and a few others.
Let’s have a look!
Here’s what we are looking at:
- Freshly Picked Terrace in blue – Melody Miller
- Freshly Picked Terrace in pink – Melody MIller
- Firelight Hooties in earth – C+S
- Yours Truly Tanuki in blue – Kim Kight
- Yours Truly Tanuki in peach – Kim Kight
- Yours Truly Strawberry in peach – Kim Kight
- Yours Truly Strawberry in earth – Kim Kight
- Flower Child Cosmic Sisters in imprint – Maureen Cracknell
- Something Blue Flower Girl in blue – Laundry Basket Quilts
My Quilt Patterns
So I am kinda obsessed with the hand prints from Maureen Cracknell. I’m saving this baby for my I am Enough quilt. If I’m being completely honest here, I’ve already dipped in to it for some embroidery I’m doing, but I SWEAR the rest is being saved. 😉
Speaking of the “I am Enough” quilt along, I’ve got all my PDFs written. FINALLY! I’ve been working on them all summer. I am going to be starting to make the blocks, take pictures and shoot videos, so you can expect to see some glimpses in my IG feed soon. You can also expect to receive an Introduction PDF and email in your inbox if you are signed up on September 1.
Not signed up yet? You can do so here.
This Thursday you will see a quilt reveal and final post for the Star Dance Quilt Along. I am extremely excited about this quilt finish. I can’t wait to talk to you more about my encounter with solids. If you know me, you know that it was a first for me.
Have a good week, loves!