Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I’m mixing things up a bit today. Instead of me just typing everything out and telling you about the fabric, I thought we might do it via video. Maybe you will like this or maybe you won’t, but please let me know either way by leaving a comment below.
As always, I love talking about fabric, so get comfy, and get yourself something warm to drink and let’s gush about Red Cheer.
My Newest Quilt Pattern
- Skill Level: Beginner friendly
- Available in PDF and Paper booklet
- Video tutorials
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- 3 scrappy quilt patterns included.
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Delight Cotton Candy – Pinkerville – By Tula Pink
- Tea Rose – Shabby – By Lori Holt
- Autumn – Crescent – By Sarah Watts
- Strawberry – Grid – By Kimberly Kight
- Specktacular Blush – Essentials II Collection – By Pat Bravo
- Cotton Candy – Grid – By Kimberly Kight
- Salmon – Grunge – By Basic Grey
- Petal Strings Passion – Heart Melodies Collection – By AGF Studio
Red Cheer is available in fat quarter or half yard bundles.
Diagonal Seam Tape
Diagonal Seam Tape is a perfect solution for sewing straight diagonal seams without having to mark any lines!
- Fabric.com – Everything is 20% off. There’s a code on their homepage.
- Fat Quarter Shop – They have lots of sales happening right now. Also, they have freebies to the first 50 customers as well.
- Connecting Threads – 25% off most everything.
- BluPrint – They are offering 70% off supplies and 50% off classes.
- Material Girl Chic – Most items are 10-20% off.
- Modern Quilter – Most items are 25% off.
- Crimson Confection – Lots of items are 15-20% off.