Let’s sip tea and get comfy
Put on a pot for tea, fill your senses with the scent you’ve chosen, sit back and get cozy, it’s fabric gushing time.
I’ve got a random bundle I’ve put together here and if you are a floral lover, prepare to dreamily gasp with glee.
The Dura Snips on a Neck Strap have extra sharp and durable high carbon forged steel blades. Easy squeeze action and unbeatable long-lasting sharpness for precise thread snipping. Fits into a safety storage cap on a convenient neck strap. Fun to use; fun to wear. Keep your thread snips close at hand.
Today’s fabric picks
I purchased these fabrics for a custom quilt I’ll be making in the near future. I was given a picture of a bedroom and curtains and told a couple of the colors that was preferred. After that I was on my own.
I have been dying to have that top left corner fabric of Anna Maria Horner’s ever since my eyes were first laid upon it, so when burgandy was one of the colors requested, I knew I had my excuse to purchase it.
Here’s what you are looking at:
Support a Small Shop
Visit Phat Quarters here. There is a sale currently happening there right now with fat quarters as low as a $1.50 usd. And some good ones! Also, they have those AGF color master bundles I’ve been after here. It’s like instantly refreshing a color in your stash.
Here’s a better pic of AMH’s Social Climber fabric. Oh my goodness, I am swooning over here. There is just something about those roses. I’m also quite smitten of it in the aqua colorway.
This is the other AMH print I chose to include. It really gave me all the colors for my color palette.
This is a double border from Bari J. I am in love with this print. And that color is so rich.
I am pretty much a sucker for all Amy Sinbaldi does. I include her low volumes in most of the quilts I make. This little dainty gray print is perfect for toning things down next to my rich sultry fabric choices.
The Modern Sun Quilt Along
- This is a monthly quilt along running from February 1, 2018 – October 1, 2018.
- You will receive each months pattern directly in your inbox on the first of every month.
- Quilt measures 72″ square.
- Monthly PDF pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding).
- Scrappy friendly.
- Great pattern for a complete quilting newbie to learn basic quilt making skills.
- If you are late to the party, no worries! Your download will contain links to all prior months.
- Monthly fabric bundle giveaway for participants only.