It’s Monday!! A Memorial Monday. Around here it’s rain and thunderstorms, but I hope wherever you are it’s bright and sunny.
I’ve got the blues this week, that is “blue fabrics”. It’s a little bundle I put together myself. Hope you like!
These are Moda bundles of one color. They are lovely! This one to the left is the low volume bundle. Eek! View it here.
Here’s what we are looking at today
- Sarah Jane – Sommer – Sundborn in Blueberry
- Sarah Jane – Sommer – Painted Gingham in Robins Egg
- Maureen Cracknell – Love Story – Hugs and Kisses in Fresh
- Maureen Cracknell – Love Story – Flower Stamp in Spell
- AGF Studio – Bachelorette Fusion – Panache in Bachelorette
- AGF Studio – Printemps Fusion – Luminous Field in Printemps
- Amy Sinibaldi – Charleston – Stepping Stones in Marble
- AGF Studio – Ethereal Fusion – Wild Posy in Ethereal
- AGF Studio – Ethereal Fusion – Teensy Weensy in Ethereal
- AGF Studio – Ethereal Fusion – Sacred Seeds in Ethereal
I love this bundle! Particularly those tiny flowers on the rich blue print, Flower Stamp.
I love the old Sarah Jane prints too, although I’ve had a hard time finding the bunny print that I love so much. That plaid though! I can’t decide if it’s a low volume or not. I’d probably use it as one, but I think it could go either way.
- Textile Treasures Co. is having a 15% off sale on all fabrics. Offer ends tonight at midnight.
- Craftsy has marked down all their fabrics today. They even have solids at $4 a yard. It’s worth checking out.
- Fat Quarter Shop has marked down all Confetti solids by 20%. View them here.
- There is a notions sale happening over at Create for Less. See it here.
- C & T Publishing is offering 50% off ebooks when you use the code “EBOOKMEM50”. View the books here.
- Connecting Threads is offering 20% off your total order when you use the coupon code “MEMDAY18”.
- Sulky Threads is offering 30% off all their stabilizers (I haven’t tried these before, let me know if you like them).
Last Friday I had hoped to press publish on my HUGE thread post, but I have a few more threads that are coming by mail to me and I wanted to wait and do it all at once instead of making you have to come back later when I’ve filled in the blanks. I have LOVED testing all these threads. I hope to once again have the post ready by the end of this week. It’s mostly completed, I just need to write my thoughts on some of the threads I have yet to test. Forgive me for the delay and thank you for your understanding.
There will be a needle post sometime after the thread post. This was another hurdle for us quilters. There is SO much to learn!
This past week I finished making a video tutorial of yarn tying with some tricks to make it not such an arm strengthening exercise. I’m revealing a new quilt this week and I hope to show you the tutorial the week after.
Thank you so much for coming to my little corner to read about quilting. I truly appreciate your support. If only we could all get together in one place and have a sew day (sigh). Dreams!