This week marks the halfway point. How are we already here? It feels like we are moving along so quickly. You’ve all been so amazing. I’m loving the community on Instagram. Check out our #badgirlqa and get a big dose of all the fun happening.
This Week’s Sponsor
This week Havel’s Sewing is giving away a surprise gift. Let me just tell you that Havel’s always gives such great prizes, so our winner is really in for a treat.
I’ll be announcing the winner this evening.
If you make a purchase at Havel’s be sure to use my coupon code “southerncharm7” to receive $7 off any purchase of $25.
This Week’s Task
Just like the last two weeks we are making five Andromeda Stars. Just 5 more. Ha! I promise after that, we’ll just put down HRTs for a small bit. I sure do love them, but boy are they time consuming. Still, I’m almost always squealing at each of their completion. I hope you are feeling the same way!
To those of you who bought the bundles for the quilt along, I hope you’ve loved how the fabrics have gone together. I don’t think I’ve seen an Andromeda Star I don’t like! Did you like working with the pre-selected bundle? Is this something I should continue to do? I’d love to hear your thoughts on that when I prepare for future quilt alongs.
Get a personalized Bad Girl quilt along label for your quilt.
- Week 1 post
- Week 2 post
- Week 3 post
- Bad Girl pattern
- Bad Girl quilt along signups
- Personalized Bad Girl quilt label
- Video tutorial for the half rectangle triangles
- My first Bad Girl quilt, and my second
- Can a beginner make the Bad Girl quilt? (post)
- Orange Grove fabric bundle
- Midnight Garden fabric bundle
- Making Scrappy Low Volume Backgrounds (post)
- Supplies I’m using: Dresden ruler, Charlotte’s fusible web, fussy cut rulers