Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don;t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
It’s been a few weeks since I’ve shown you a Monday fabric post! I’m excited to finally be back at it. The quilt along and then the little getaway I had kept me busy! But here we go! I’ve got a new little yummy bundle with sweet and cheerful colors.
Make yourself some tea and let’s gush!
This Week’s Picks
- Waterish Melon – Floralish – By Katarina Roccella
- Writers Garden in Petal – Bloomsbury – By Bari J
- Passionate Spirit Salmon – Essentials – By Pat Bravo
- Birds and Love in Cheeky – Souvenir – By Nathalie Lete
- Soma in Avocado – Savernake Road – By Monika Forsberg
- Cotton Couture Solid in Acid
- Cotton Couture Solid in Cameo
- Blossom in Celery – Basics – By Chris Thompson
- Cheshire Feathers Pastry Metallic – Wonderland – By Katarina Roccella
- Rhythmic Hatch in vivid – Anna Elise – By Bari J
Here’s a link to the fat quarter bundle and here is the half yard bundle.
I adore that watermelon print and the sweet colors. I’m also loving the Acid solid and of course the Bari J floral. So pretty!
Get a personalized quilt label for your quilt.
Do you realize that after today we have just over two weeks before we start the quilt along? I’m so excited! I’m starting a new Trippy quilt as well and the above fabrics are ones I’m planning on using with a few more, but the color palette is what I’m after. The pattern is also with my testers, so be sure to be checking out the #trippyquilt over on Instagram to see their progress.
This Wednesday, I’ll be showing you my #3 Bad Girl quilt, the one we made this past summer during the Bad Girl quilt along. I cannot wait to show it to you! It’s a quilt I’m planning on cuddling under forever. I’m not sure what if I’ll be posting on Friday, but I’m hoping it’s about fussy cutting and Dresden plates. We’ll see if I get it done in time.
Hug and have a happy week!
The Next Quilt Along starts this September!
Leave a Reply