Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
This week’s bundle pairs up some cuties with some blenders. Cause we can’t just use all cutsie fabric in a single quilt. Ask me how I know. No, don’t ask, I don’t want you to see that quilt. Ha! Adding blenders in will round out your other fabrics and give the eye a place to rest. I’m still stuck in love with Darlings, and I’ve paired some of those with some blenders in a color palette I am loving.
Fabric Scrap Bundles for Sale
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Field Sky – Alma – By Alexia Abegg
- Hedgehog in Dark Teal – Darlings
- Lavender Stars – Darlings
- Metallic Peony – Speckled – By Rashida Coleman Hale
- Pale Peach – Brushed – By Sarah Watts
- Peach Strawberries – Darlings
- She Indigo – Alma – By Alexia Abegg
- Warm Pink Cats – Darlings
- Boysenberry – Grunge – By Basic Grey
- Nectar – Grunge – By Basic Grey
Diagonal Seam Tape
Diagonal Seam Tape is a perfect solution for sewing straight diagonal seams without having to mark any lines!
On Friday, the last block pattern comes out for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt along. Have a happy holiday week! Big hugs and be safe!
Get a personalized quilt label for your quilt.