Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I’ve got you a delicious lemon-y pile of goodness today! A 15-fat quarter bundle! And curated especially for the Little Miss Quilt. Can you say yum? Now I’m in the mood for something like lemon pound cake. Oh yes!
Back to yummy business…. I’m hoping to get more Little Miss bundles curated up in the next few weeks, but for now we have a new one called Refreshing Citrus.
Let’s dig in!
Sign Up for the Para Para Quilt Along!
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Cat Nap – Oh, Meow – By Jessica Swift
- Apricot Floral – Summer Sweet – Sherri and Chelsi
- Apricot Twigs – Summer Sweet – Sherri and Chelsi
- Cadence Winds in Oliva – Virtuosa – By Bari J
- Nature Walk Limestone – The Open Road – By Bonnie Christine
- Paw-some Day – Oh, Meow – By Jessica Swift
- Illusion Golden – Essentials – By Pat Bravo
- Your Heart Reverie – Reverie Fusion Collection – Katarina Roccella
- Field Sunshine – Alma – By Alexia Abegg
- Hula Hoops Azur – Essentials – By Pat Bravo
- Trail Marker Range – Spirited – By Sharon Holland
- Spearmint – Indah Hand Dyed Batik – By Me + You
- Charmed – Grunge – By Basic Grey
- Metallic Soft Aqua – Speckled – By Rashida Coleman Hale
- Soft Aqua – Add it Up – By Alexia Abegg
- Skill Level: Beginner friendly
- Available in PDF and Paper booklet
- Video tutorials
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- 3 scrappy quilt patterns included.
So I know I said last week that on Wednesday I’d be showing you my latest Para Para, but I really meant this Wednesday (wink). She’s done and I’m so happy with her. On Friday, will have a post up for the second installment of the quilt along.
Lastly, I wanted to share some of the new fabrics we got in this week, cause there’s a bunch of new stuff. Here’s a look:
- Several Canning Day fabrics from Corey Yoder came in. There’s a wide back with this line too.
- We got in a couple new solids from Michael Miller: Ochre and Creamsicle.
- Two fabrics from Farm Charm by Gingiber came in too. There are chickens!
- Two new prints from Amy Sinbaldi arrived: Eidelweiss in Ballernina and Blakes from Mayfair.
Available For Pre-order
I love this bundle! Must have!
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂