Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Some new fabrics landed over at Meander + Make. Some scrumptious, fall-shaded fabrics that make me want to take a walk through the woods and pick up this and that from the floor. Unfortunately, it’s still over 90 degrees here, so that’s not possible. Ha!
Let’s jump into the yumminess!
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Fields of Alsike – Bonnie Christine
- Gitan Paradis Pearl – Pat Bravo
- Nature Walk Yellowstone – Bonnie Christine
- Pyrography North – Pat Bravo
- Roadside Wildflowers – Bonnie Christine
- Wandering with Doe – Bonnie Christine
- Moths Green – Citrus & Mint Designs
- Pecan Praline – AGF Studio
- Blossom in Apricot Blush – Chris Thompson
Find the fat quarter bundle here. The half yard bundle is located here.
I am utterly smitten over this fabric with the states on it. I’m going to add some into my Little Miss quilt I’m working on during the quilt along. I think it would be perfect for the Olivia block.
Diagonal Seam Tape
Diagonal Seam Tape is a perfect solution for sewing straight diagonal seams without having to mark any lines!
Wednesday, I’m going over all the ways to bind a quilt that I spent the summer exploring. I hope you’ll find it helpful. On Friday, we will start work on Week 3 of the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt along.0