Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Happy Monday, sweet ones! I hope you are ready to gush about fabric! No matter my mood, I am always ready. 🙂
Meet, Sweater Weather. She’s warm, loves cinnamon tea, and ready to cozy herself in your hands to help make your next Moon Goddess quilt…or whatever quilt you want to make that needs 18 fat quarters.
- Pure Solid in Raw Gold
- Acorns Rust
- Cotton Couture Solid in Gold
- Acorns Peach
- Pure Solid in Peach Sherbet
- Daisies Orange
- Pure Solid in Golden Bronze
- Stripes Mustard
- Botanical Gathering
- Stay Humble Foresta
- White Autumn Floral
- Horseshoes Terracotta
- Water in Himalayan Pink
- Peaches Red
- New Dresden Lace Pumpkin
- Wishbone Peach
- Unruly Terrace Shade
Whisper is back! She’s pale and minimal, and ready to be the background player in your next quilt. She’ll help all the other fabrics shine. You know you need some of her scrappy goodness. This one is available in your choice of fat quarter or half yards. 🙂
- Cross Gray
- Horseshoes Metallic CreamSeeds in Beige
- Cotton Couture Solid in Cream
- Dainty Floral Porcelain Robi
- Orange Peel Natural
- Snowflake Natural
- White Paper
- Bees Cream
- Vanilla – Grunge
Patchwork + Quilt (a class for learning to quilt)
Are you learning to piece quilts? Are your blocks the wrong size, wonky, or leaving you frustrated?
I designed this course to help with all those hair pulling moments and more. There’s video tutorials every step of the way as I walk you through making a quilt. Maybe this is your first quilt or maybe you are just frustrated and need to take a class to help you learn the correct way of piecing. This class has everything! It also comes with two quilt patterns. Click the tab below to find out more!
Hoping to have a post up for you this week about my recently finished Dresden quilt. Time will tell. 🙂
New in the Shop This Week
- We’ve added a couple of Angela Walters quilting rulers to the shop. I’m working on a tutorial for them.
- Picturesque is scheduled to be arriving today. If you’ve pre-ordered it, you should receive a shipping notification soon.
- Two new colors of Cotton Couture are scheduled to arrive Wednesday.
- Woodland Songbird is also arriving Wednesday.