Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
We made up more than just one bundle last week, but all sold! I just listed this new bundle just yesterday. For the next coming weeks we will be mainly focusing on bundles for the A Life With Quilts book that releases early September.
Here’s what came in Meander + Make this week:
- Handstitched by Karen Lewis did not arrive last week as scheduled via tracking. As soon as it does arrive, I’ll ship pre-orders.
- Love Always, AM is schedule to arrive on Wednesday. It was delayed by Fedex on Saturday.
- Heirloom has been moved to September 15 by Moda.
- Stay Gold has been moved to August 30 by Moda.
- First Light has moved to September 15 by Moda.
- Bookish by Sharon Holland is coming this month!
- Wild Forgotten by Bonnie Christine is on schedule for September.
- Gloria by Maureen Cracknell is scheduled for October.
- Unruly Nature by Jen Hewett is expected in October.
- Sonnet Dusk is scheduled for October.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Gardener Life Bundle
Gardener Life has been curated especially for the Sassy Granny Quilt. It features 8 fat quarters. The listing on this one shows what the finished quilt will look like and it also includes a look at several complimenting background options.
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Pure Solid in Gingerbread – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Triangle Tokens
- Robert Kaufman Fabrics – Kona Solid in Wheat
- Moda Fabrics – Posie Gathering Golden – Folktale – Lella Boutique
- Burgeon Forth – Kismet – Sharon Holland – Art Gallery Fabrics
- India Ink Parchment – Kismet – Sharon Holland – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Stay Humble Apricot – Soulful – Maureen Cracknell – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Eloise – Her & History – Bonnie Christine – Art Gallery Fabrics
Here’s a look at the Sassy Granny quilt I made for the book. I’m currently working on another. It’s such a fun quilt! I’ve loosely based today’s bundle on the same fabrics as I used in this quilt.
Leave a Reply