Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
The Sassy Granny quilt along begins in just over a week. I hope you will join in the fun. Click here to read everything about this quilt along. All you need is the A Life With Quilts book to participate. The sponsor and prize list is AMAZING!
- Midnight in the Garden by Sweetfire Road has been pushed back to 4/29 per Moda.
- Decorum from Basic Grey has been pushed back to 4/29 per Moda.
- All Is Well from AGF Studio is scheduled for April.
- Cinnamon Tea by Melanie Traylor is scheduled for June.
- Slow Stroll from Fancy That Design House arrives in June.
- Jolly Basics pre-cuts from Ruby Star Society is scheduled for June.
- Jolly Darling pre-cuts from Ruby Star Society is also scheduled for June.
- Sweet & Spookier from AGF Studio arrives in June.
- Christmas In The City from AGF Studio arrives June.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Blackberry Magic Bundle
We have a new Blackberry Magic bundle in stock! This one works for several quilts: Little Miss Sawtooth, Soulshine and Sugar Bear. It’s 15-pieces of fat quarters.
Fabrics in bundle:
- Flowers Cream – Hannah’s Flowers – Lewis & Irene Collection
- Dotty Dots Rose Pink – Hannah’s Flowers – Lewis & Irene Collection
- Songbirds & Flowers Cream – Hannah’s Flowers – Lewis & Irene Collection
- Stripes Blue – Daybreak – Fran Gulick
- Hexies Blue – Handstitched – Karen Lewis – Figo Fabrics
- Meadow Lilac – Martha – Andrea Patton
- Kona Solid in Foxglove
- Balance Kiss – Vessel – Alexia Abegg
- Speckles Teal – More Pie – Dana Willard
- Washed Denim – Floral Elements – AGF Studio
- Pure Solid in Mediterraneo – Art Gallery Fabrics
- Tonal Purple – Blissful Blooms – Lila Tueller
- Tonal Eggplant – Blissful Blooms – Lila Tueller
- Vines Navy – Blissful Blooms – Lila Tueller
- Damask Eggplant – Blissful Blooms – Lila Tueller
Balance Background Bundle
Hannah’s Flowers is by Lewis & Irene Collection. We have this collection in fat quarter and half yard I’ve curated another Balance Background bundle. With the Sassy Granny quilt along coming up in a week in a half, these lovelies will make a nice background if you are going extra scrappy (I am!) There’s (12) 1/2 yards cuts in this bundle which would probably be enough for almost two throw size quilts.
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Stitching Sampler
- Streakly Business Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Dream Weaver – Willow – Sharon Holland
- Rural Idyllic
- Neon Pink – Sugar – Sarah Watts
- Tiny Square Dot Cloud – Meander – Aneela Hoey
- Field Cloud – Meander – Aneela Hoey
- Chalk – Floral Elements – AGF Studio
- Buttercream – Sugar – Sarah Watts
- Spritz Parchment – Camellia – Melody Miller
- Mindful Paths White – Duality Fusion – AGF Studio
- Cross-stitching Rose – Tails & Threads – Patty Basemi
On Wednesday, I’ll be talking again about the Sassy Granny quilt along that begins on May 4. Sign up here if you haven’t already.
Friday, I’ll have a post up about my newly finished Bohippian quilt (pic above).
Leave a Reply