Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
Hello, hello! I hope you had a lovely weekend! We have one beautiful bundle for you today, but some new bolts actually popped in at the shop too!
New Fabrics at Meander + Make
- Cotton + Steel Basics should be arriving this Tuesday/Wednesday.
- Honey by Alexia Abegg is here!
Pre-order Updates from Meander + Make
- Slow Stroll from Fancy That Design House has been moved to August per Moda.
- Jolly Basics pre-cuts from Ruby Star Society has been moved to August per Moda.
- Jolly Darling pre-cuts from Ruby Star Society has been moved to August per Moda.
- La Vie En Rose from Art Gallery Fabrics ships in August.
- Spooky Darlings from Ruby Star Society has been moved to August per Moda.
- Lighthearted by myself is expected is August.
- Crafting Magic by Maureen Cracknell arrives in August.
- Eclectic Institution by Katarina Roccella arrives in August.
- Roots of Nature by Bonnie Christine arrives in August.
- The Softer Side by Amy Sinbaldi arrives in September.
- Listen To Your Heart by Sharon Holland arrives in September.
- Summer Folk from Cotton + Steel is scheduled for September.
- Lighthearted by myself is coming back in October.
- Cinnamon Tea by myself is coming back in October.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Elegance is by Corinne Wells of Riley Blake Fabrics. This is a 22-piece collection. We have it available in fat quarter or half yard bundles. We also have all of these available individually. Find the whole collection here.
This coming Wednesday, the Hello Posy quilt along begins! Woohoo! On Friday, I’ll be showing you my finished A Dresden Quilt.
Have a happy week!
Leave a Reply