Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I have to apologize, but this bundle sold out in the first 24 hours. This is the bundle I mentioned in last Wednesday’s post that we curated with mostly the same fabrics I used in my Moon Goddess, but there were also a few replacements. I know that many of you are bummed and since there are a few that we are now out of stock of I can’t remake the bundle quite yet. Though, we will be remaking it with different fabrics again this week. Until then, I’m going to just tell you the names of each of these fabrics, so that you can just get them yourself and I’ll give you substitutes for the missing ones as well.
If you prefer to wait, we will get another one up this week and point it out to you on IG and the newsletter. This is curated for the Moon Goddess quilt (small throw size), so it’s 18 fat quarters.
Also today, I have another bundle, Quiet Time. It’s all low volumes for you to beef up your LV stash with.
Sorry for the long intro! Let’s dive in!
Get the Moon Goddess quilt pattern!
This week’s fabric picks
- Central Park Sweet
- Dressing Room Rouge
- Manhattan’s Foliage
- Vases Merlot – out of stock, but this one would replace it well
- Gloria’s Back Porch
- Madison Avenue Blaze
- Sweetheart – Grunge
- Miss Thread in Dijon
- Blooming Brook Sol
- Cotton Couture Solid in Gold
- Cactus – Add it Up
- Ida’s Pressed Flowers
- Animals Saddle – Liana
- Spotted Amber
- Tea Rose – Grunge – out of stock, but this one would replace it well
- Strawberry Floral
- Cotton Couture Solid in Creamsicle
- Tender Grid
We’ve also recently listed Quiet Time. It’s 10 fat quarters of low volume fabrics. Find it for sale here.
On Wednesday, I’ll be showing you my finished Moon Goddess quilt and on Friday, I have a housekeeping post to share a few things to come. Have a good week.
New in the Shop This Week
- We have black 1/4″ flat elastic in stock
- Kismet from Sharon Holland and Rise from Melody Miller are both available for pre-order, shipping in November
- We have three new colors of DMC Perle cotton
- We have this new yellow floral
- We now have a new Mystery Surprise bundle
- Lots of new low volumes popped up in the shop last week and also several new yellows and golds
- Spooky n’ Sweet is here
- We also restocked the Field fabrics
If you are finding that the new items have sold before you knew about them (especially bundles), get on the Meander + Make newsletter (this is different from the SCQ newsletter). The M+M newsletter goes out about every 5-ish days and tells all the new bundles and items that we have.
This week we are hoping to have the following bundles restocked: Wildflower Fields, Whisper and another new bundle for Moon Goddess in a diff colorway.
Leave a Reply