A chat about 3 different brands of solid fabrics
I have a new chat for you today talking about the 3 different brands of solid fabrics that we carry over at Meander + Make. Scroll down to watch!
Grab a copy of my book,
A Life With Quilts-Featuring five quilt patterns, throw to twin size. -Most of the pattern are scrap and fat quarter friendly. -All patterns are for all skill levels. -Includes methods and tips for choosing fabrics, finishing a quilt and personal stories.
- AGF Pure solids
- Northcott Colorworks
- Robert Kaufman Kona
- Soulshine quilt pattern
- Soulshine quilts I’ve made
- Attic Window quilt pattern
- Attic Window quilts I’ve made
- Get on my email list to get access to the free pattern library
- Find the free pattern library here
- INSTAGRAM: @southerncharmquilts + @meanderandmake
- Contact me
Get access to the Free Pattern Library
In addition to all of my free patterns, you’ll be able to stay connected and know when the next quilt along is or when a new quilt pattern becomes available.