Hello, hello, darling fabric lovers, petters, and hoarders!
I hope you had a lovely Easter holiday. Though I have no littles to dye eggs and make baskets for, I enjoyed a fairly relaxing day. We had lunch with my dad, brother, sister and their families. I got quite a bit of sewing completed and then my daughter and I watched the May It Last documentary on HBO about my favorite band ever.
Today, I bring you some random prints from Art Gallery Fabrics. And yes, I realize I’m on quite a long kick of AGF prints, BUT you just gotta go where the fabric takes you. Who knows how long this kick will last? For now, I’m completely fine with my latest obsession.
These prints have been purchased for a custom quilt order I have to complete in a month or two. I was sent a scrap of fabric and asked to find prints that matched the print. These are what I selected.
I find them moody and sultry and I absolutely adore that dark pop of plummy purple. I’m thinking I need a whole lot more low volumes to get the look I want, but we will see where that goes later. Right now, let’s just discuss each print.
Have you heard of these fat quarter bundles from Fat Quarter Shop. So cool! This is a great way to build up your stash by color. Unlike subscription models, this one you buy at will, so if there is a color you are just not interested in, you can let it pass on by and choose the colors you prefer the most.
They are mixed designer and manufacturer giving you a great variety of style.
Here’s a list of the fabrics we are looking at today:
- Terra Firma in humid by Maureen Cracknell
- Aves Chatter in reverie by AGF Studio
- Aura Fletchings in boho by AGF Studio
- Lunation in dark by Maureen Cracknell
- Luminaries in gold by Maureen Cracknell
- Magical Gust in fog by Maureen Cracknell
- Moon Stories in spark by Maureen Cracknell
- Sprinkled Peonies in serene by Maureen Cracknell
- Bumble in buzz by Maureen Cracknell
- Become One in greige by Maureen Cracknell
I’m a bit torn on what’s my favorite. Maybe the moon phases or the bees or maybe even the grey floral. Agh! Who am I kidding? I’m pretty smitten with all of them.
Sales and Coupons
- UberStitch is having quite a big sale. Fat quarters for $2.40. Check it out here.
- HandBSupply is having a 40% off sale. Visit here.
- Find the precut of the week over at Fat Quarter Shop here.
- Craftsy has cut all their prices on fabrics. Visit here.
- Need to build up your stash. Brew Stitched has $1 fat quarters on sale. Some low volume!!
Thanks for reading along today. Happy Sewing!