This post is a part of the I am Enough quilt along that starts September 28, 2018 and ends February 1, 2019.
If this is the first time you are learning about this quilt along then please read this post to find out the intentions behind the quilt along and more details.
To view all the posts concerning this quilt along, click here.
To view the email archives of this quilt along, click here.
Don’t forget to post your progress on Instagram using the #IamEnoughquiltalong.
You are Enough
We are chatting about diving in and not letting fear paralyze us. We also being kind and helpful to new quilters that need us.
This Week’s Lesson
Precision, patience and acceptance. You need them for this block!
Fabric Scrap Bundles for Sale
Our pattern this week is the Trip blocks and a bit more of section building. These are slow “one at a time” blocks that can really dig into your small scraps if you have them.
Fabrics I used
- Top center, bottom center
- Top cross, bottom cross
- C fabrics: top and bottom
- D fabrics: top and bottom
- E fabrics: top and bottom
- F fabrics: top and bottom
- G fabrics: top and bottom
- I mentioned the mini design boards I use for blocks such as these in the video tutorial. Find the post here where I discuss them.
I am Enough Quilt Along Schedule
- Pattern 1 – September 28 – YOUR Color Wheel
- Pattern 2 – October 12 – French Braid
- Pattern 3 – October 26 – Maker’s Hand, I am Enough + Monogram
- Pattern 4 – November 9 – Hourglasses
- Pattern 5 – November 23 – Trip Around the World
- Pattern 6 – December 7 – Scallop Border
- Pattern 7 – December 21 – Courthouse Steps
- Pattern 8 – January 4 – New York Beauties
- Pattern 9 – January 18 – Half Rectangle Triangles + Half Square Triangles
- Pattern 10 – February 1 – Finished Quilt Top
Get a personalized I am Enough quilt along label for your quilt.
- Introduction PDF
- Trip Block pattern
- Trip Blocks video tutorial
- Sign up for the I am Enough newsletter
- Personalized I am Enough quilt label