Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Today I’m introducing the Down to Earth fabric bundle. It’s a mix of some yummy prints that make me think of partly cloudy days and picnics in the grass.
Maybe you are drinking some aromatic tea or maybe just some smell good coffee, either way, let’s settle in, get cozy, and gush over the fabrics!
The Next Quilt Along starts this September!
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Miss Thread in Dijon – Bari J
- Arborescent Seasons – Sharon Holland
- Catalyst Minthe – Sharon Holland
- Haymow Early – Sharon Holland
- Lilium Memories – Sharon Holland
- Perennial Optimism -Sharon Holland
- Rooted Warmth – Bonnie Christine
- Stitchery Handwork – Sharon Holland
- Thrive Passiflora – Bonnie Christine
- Triangle Tokens in Home – April Rhodes
I’m loving golds and greens right now. This bundle I think is on the softer side, earthy, but still feminine. I love the Rooted fabric on the end. Those roses with their roots showing! Just love that one.
My Quilt Patterns
On Wednesday this week, I’ll be showing you a rescue quilt of late. For the next several Fridays, we are starting a series of “Finishing A Quilt” and the first post will be on wall basting.
Get a personalized quilt label for your quilt.