Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
By request, the Orange Grove bundle is back in stock. This is the same color palette used in my Bad Girl quilt that I finished up recently. There are some differences in fabrics, but I think the overall look will remain the same.
Let’s dig into these yummies!
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Discovered Warmth – Bonnie Christine
- Firefly Beam – Bonnie Christine
- Rhythmic Hatch in vivid – Bari J
- The Gingerbreads in Fondant – AGF Studio
- Dew on Grass in ground – Leah Duncan
- Passionate Spirit Salmon – Pat Bravo
- Blossom in Apricot Blush – Chris Thompson
- Mousies Floral Peach – Heather Ross
- Miss Thread in Dijon – Bari J
- Plot’s Fiori in Fresco – Bari J
- Labyrinthe in dawn – Maureen Cracknell
- Jumpsie Daisy in Sweetice – Amy Sinbaldi
- Cotton Couture Solid in Cameo
- Cotton Couture Solid in Confection
- Diaphanous Tawny – Sharon Holland
Just looking at these fabrics together make me happy! It’s such a fresh color palette. The difference between this version of the Orange Grove bundle and the others is that bright Miss Thread fabric in dijon. All the Orange Groves featured a gold, but this one is much more striking.
Patchwork + Quilt (a class for learning to quilt)
I’m not sure exactly what day this week, but I’ll be interviewing Havel’s Sewing in a blog post. I did this last year just before the I am Enough quilt along, but you’ll see it again soon with different questions. I’m also planning a post on digital pattern storage, though I’m not sure if it will make it up this week or not.
I finished a few blocks last night for my third Ruby Beatrice quilt. I’m really hoping to finish this one soon! I’ve also cut all the fabrics for my third Trippy quilt. I changed up the fabrics I was thinking. Now I’m going almost all gold and low volume with touches of blush. Think rose gold! This is a pattern releasing as a set of scrappy patterns late this year.
I love cutting into fabrics, do you? It’s my favorite part. I’m always filled with excitement and my fingers are always itching to get started.
Have a lovely week, gorgeous!!
My Quilt Patterns