- Blogged about the quilts I made with this pattern here.
- PDF download
- Skill Level: Experienced Beginner (meaning more than one or two quilts)
- This quilt looks more difficult than it actually is
- Measures 66″ square
- Comes together surprisingly quick
- 7 illustrated pages
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- Use #CarolinaMingleQuilt for sharing on Instagram
- Additional PDF featuring video tutorials for every step of making this quilt
Page 2 – Cutting Chart – Fabric F should say: Cut (2) 2.5″ strips from 1/3 yard print. Subcut into (8) 7″ rectangles.
If you are seeing these corrections prior to downloading pattern, your pattern has been corrected, and you can disregard these corrections.