It’s time, it’s time, IT’S TIME!!!!
Sorry, I’m a bit excited! Like really, really excited. I CANNOT wait to make this quilt!
You remember, right? This one…
All the Details
- Cost for this quilt along is $5. Purchase and sign up here.
- Quilt measures 72″ square.
- You want to make this quilt. You NEED to make this quilt.
- Quilt Along runs from February 1, 2018 – October 1, 2018.
- When you purchase and sign up, you will immediately receive an email that will include your Introduction PDF. The Introduction will give you a supply list, a coloring diagram, and other information.
- After that, you will receive an email directly in your inbox with each month’s pattern. This will happen on the first of every month, February – October.
- You MUST follow the instructions given to you after purchase to get your Introduction email! Don’t forget! There’s a link that you have to click on and add your name to the monthly email list. Do it!
- We are going to have sooooo much fun making this. Don’t miss out!
- And guess what? If you so choose, you can add a fabric subscription and have the fabrics for each month delivered to you for each pattern. That’s 8 fabric deliveries! Annnnnnd, they are precut into exactly what you need. Yes! All squares cut, all Dresden blades cut! You’ll be ready to just sew, sew, sew. This is a separate purchase, you can read about it and order here.
- If you sign up for the monthly fabric bundle option, you will receive a quilt label designed especially for this quilt with your name on it.
- If you are late to start the quilt along, no worries! At purchase, you will receive links to all prior months, so feel free to start anytime. After October 1, 2018, the quilt along membership will be removed and will become a regular quilt pattern that you can still purchase. It just won’t be at the current low price.
- What are you waiting for? Go sign up.
Connie Herbert says
Will we be ankles to buy the Morning Sun Quilt label if we don’t purchase the fabric bundle?
Yes, I’ll make it available to purchase closer to the end of the quilt along. 🙂