Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Hello, hello! I hope you are well this Monday morning. Last week I showed you my latest Trippy quilt and the bundle sold out a bit fast, so we’ve restocked it since so many of you were asking and I’m going to be showing it to you today. It’s scrumptious and definitely one of our biggest bundles with a whopping 20 different prints. On with the lusciousness!
Fabric Picks for Bad Girl
- Dot’s Green Thumb
- Moths Green
- Metallic Soft Aqua – Speckled
- Mossy – Add it Up
- Soft Aqua – Add it Up
- Cat Nap
- Honeycomb in Nectar
- Apricot Floral
- Apricot Twigs
- Asterisk Apricot
- Petal Twigs
- Margaret’s Letters
- Nature Walk Limestone
- Paw-some Day
- Cloud Tiny Floral
- Floral Cream
- Twigs and Dots Cloud
- Apricot Florals
- Asterisk Apricot
We just finished up the Para Para quilt along and I’m wanting a bit of space from planning, so I’ve got nothing on schedule for the rest of the week. I’m working in my own time on several different projects and you might see some of those pop up this week, but then you might not. Either way, thanks for showing up. I’ll chat with you soon!
New in the Shop This Week
- Lots of older Bari J low volumes back in stock
- There’s still a few more of the Balance #1 bundle left (more of these soon)
- So Fine cones
- A bigger Square up ruler for HSTs
- Cotton Couture in ginger
- Delicate Balance in Rosewood
- Skill Level: Beginner friendly
- Available in PDF and Paper booklet
- Video tutorials
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- 3 scrappy quilt patterns included.