Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
Today we are looking at one more bundle for Trippy quilt. This one was requested by many. It’s meant to give you a similar look to this quilt. If you know me, you know I’m absolutely enthralled with the color gold for the time being and so this bundle has an extra place in my heart. Ha! Let’s be real. I’m dying with love for it.
In this bundle you’ll find some toasty golden browns, golds, ochres, yellows and plenty of low volume to help the rest shine.
Let’s have a look!
Fabric Picks for Bad Girl
- Dot’s Green Thumb
- Ida’s Pressed Flowers
- Meadow Trinkets
- Animals Saddle
- Saddle Stars
- Miss Thread in Dijon
- Gloria’s Back Porch
- Illusion Golden
- Rooted Warmth
- Your Heart Reverie
- Cotton Couture Solid in Gold
- Cotton Couture Solid in Ochre
- Painted Pony Roan
- Lace Edgen in Golden
- Playful Seaweed Ballerina
- Miss Thread in Anew
- Snails Copper Metallic
- Rainbows Pale Peach Metallic
- Little Town in glee
Custom Quilt Labels
On Wednesday, I’ll be showing you my latest Good Girl quilt and then on Friday, I’ve got a pillow tutorial coming (think French seams).
I hope you have a really lovely week!
New in the Shop This Week
- A few new bolts of Catalina
- We are now carrying elastic (more of it coming soon)
- We’re also now carrying Havel’s rotary blades
- So many new pearl cotton colors
- Heat n Bond
- Brightly Blooming Floral in White
- Painted Pony in Roan
- Skill Level: Beginner friendly
- Available in PDF and Paper booklet
- Video tutorials
- Pattern is clickable with lots of helpful links included (including methods for basting, quilting and binding)
- 3 scrappy quilt patterns included.
Leave a Reply