Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I hope you are well today! We made up a new bundle for the Little Miss Sawtooth Quilt. It’s all peachy florals with a pop of rust and a smidgen of pale aqua. It’s got me swooning. I’ve packed it full of both busy prints and blenders to help it shine and added in a few low volumes for dimension within your blocks.
Anyway, let’s chat!
This week’s fabric picks
- Shadow in Rust
- Earth – Speckled
- Tonal Dots in Aqua
- Pure Solid in Icy Mint
- Miss Ditzy’s in Peachcobbler
- Nectar – Grunge
- Sweetie – Grunge
- Ballet Slipper – Grunge
- Rambling Rose Briar
- Central Park Sweet
- Painted Prairie Cornucopia
- Whispers Inbloom Sweetplain
- Floral in Ghost Pumpkin
- Playful Seaweed Ballerina
- Montrose Blossoms Creme
Patchwork + Quilt (a class for learning to quilt)
- Made especially for brand new quilters
- Comes with two quilt patterns: The Good Girl quilt and The Evening Walk quilt (the latter is exclusive to this class)
- You will learn: About sewing machines, how to work a sewing machine, a list of basic supplies, quilters terminology, all basic quilting skills, how to read a quilt pattern, how to make each of the blocks in the sampler quilt, how to cut backing and batting fabric, how to wall baste your quilt, how to meander quilt and how to machine bind a quilt
- Sampler blocks will include skills such as: half square triangles, square in a square blocks, hourglass blocks, flying geese, snowball blocks, log cabins, half rectangle triangles and turning blocks on point.
- There are 24 lessons in this class
- 3 hours worth of video tutorials including video tutorials for every step of the way for the Evening Walk quilt
- Class is set up to come to you by email. Once you purchase, you’ll receive a downloadable PDF where you will click and sign yourself up to the email subscription. Be sure to double opt in to get the classes started (check your spam folder if you don’t receive anything immediately).
- An email will arrive to you every few days on a set schedule, but you can also go at your own pace
I’m hoping to have a post up this coming week announcing the Anthologie quilt along this coming fall with sign ups if you are interested in participating. I’m also hoping to be showing you an in progress post about my latest Star Dance quilt I’m working on. Only time will tell about that though. 🙂 Have a lovely week.
New in the Shop This Week