Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
I’ve been meaning to get this bundle together for some time now. I’m trying to do a few for each of my quilt patterns to make it easy for you to just grab and sew.
I’ve put together kit pages at Meander + Make where you can click the quilt you are interested in and find everything we offer that the quilt needs. To find them, visit the shop and click the arrow beside QUILT KITS, the drop down will show you all of my quilt patterns, and when you click on one, it shows you all the bundles or supplies that you need for that quilt. It’s pretty nifty if you are a grab and sew kind of quilter.
Enough of that! Today we are talking about Afternoon Glow and we’ve curated it especially for the Star Dance quilt. Do you remember Star Dance? I think it was 2018 when I wrote it for a quilt along I did with Coats and Clark. You can see the quilts I finished with the pattern here. I spent the weekend editing and updating the original pattern. It’s better than ever. I highly recommend this quilt to beginners or any quilter wanting a quick project or anyone wanting to get good at half square triangles. There’s a bunch of them!
Download the free PDF pattern for Star Dance here.
A password is required to enter the free PDF pattern library. Password is given in every one of my bi-weekly newsletters. If you are not yet signed up for it, you can do so here.
Onto the fabrics!
Far Far Away 2
- 12 pieces
- Fat quarters or half yards available
- A fussy cutter’s dream
Get your bundle here.
Today’s Fabric Picks
- Aves Chatter – Bonnie Christine
- Painted Prairie Cornucopia – Sharon Holland
- Pure Solid in Forest Night
- Pure Solid in Sweet Macademia
- Red Desert – AGF Studio
- Triangle Tokens in Home – April Rhodes
- Lore and Legend – Sharon Holland
- Miss Thread in Anew – Bari J
- Asterisk Apricot – Sherri and Chelsi
- Asterisk Ivory – Sherri and Chelsi
- Floral Pebble – Brenda Riddle Acorn Quilts
- Leaves Linen – Brenda Riddle Acorn Quilts
- Petal Twigs – Summer Sweet – Sherri and Chelsi
- Primitive Floral Natural – Primitive Gatherings
- Spotted Ivory – Zen Chic
- Stripe Natural – Primitive Gatherings
- Tea Rose – Basic Grey
- Tonal Ivory – Sherri and Chelsi
- Cactus – Alexia Abegg
- Hedgehog in Dark Teal – Darlings
- Metallic Gold – Sarah Watts
- Overshot Haze – April Rhodes
Sign Up for the Para Para Quilt Along!
I’m hoping to have a post up this Wednesday showing you the reveal of my second Para Para quilt. Fingers crossed. I’ve got some mad quilting planned and not sure if I’ll get it done in time. On Friday, we kick off the Para Para quilt along and I am so happy and excited to finally get that going. I hope you are joining in!
Custom Quilt Labels
Thank you for the Star Dance pattern!! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while!!!