Gosh, this quilt along went fast! I have enjoyed every moment of making the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt with you. It has been a pleasure and I hope you feel the same.
Get the pattern here if you haven’t already.
Things not to forget:
- Beth of Modernly Stitched is offering 20% off all longarming during the quilt along to 8 weeks after it ends.
- Order your personalized Little Miss Sawtooth quilt label here.
- I’ve already released the schedule for all of my 2022 quilt alongs that will be happening. Get the details and sign up here.
The posts in this series are all part of the Little Miss Sawtooth Quilt Along.
To view all the posts, click here.
To join the quilt along, click here.
I’m using Figo’s Clothwork Solids in Shortbread, Peaches N Cream, and Pure Sweet Macademia for background. I’m using Maureen Cracknell’s Cozy & Magical as foreground.
This Round’s Task
This round we are sewing all of our blocks together to have a finished quilt top.
Finished Quilt Top
I am so thrilled to have this finished! I don’t have any Christmas quilts, so FINALLY, I have one.
- Don’t forget to nest your seams when sewing blocks together, it makes ALL the difference.
I am really looking forward to seeing all of your Little Miss Sawtooth quilt tops. PLEASE don’t forget to tag me when you post about them on Instagram. They make me really happy!
Thank you so much for joining this quilt along and sewing along with me. I hope to see you on the next one!
- Did you see Maria‘s block video?
- Alta made a video too!
- This block of Jenny‘s makes me SO HAPPY!
- Lynsey‘s gorgeous flimsy is done.
- Another finished flimsy from Karen!
Karen Cone says
Your teaching, and encouragement, is realistic and genuine. The qal participants are creative, funny, and generous. My modest skills were stretched and improved. And isn’t all this joyous?
I loved this quilt along so much!! It definitely pushed me creatively and helped me grow as a quilter. Thanks for hosting and all of your encouragement! I look forward to participating in more of your quilt alongs next year! And enjoy your beautiful new Christmas quilt…Christmas quilts are my favorite. ☺️
Thank you so much! Glad to hear this. 🙂