Gosh, this quilt along went fast! I have enjoyed every moment of making the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt with you. It has been a pleasure and I hope you feel the same.
Things not to forget:
- Beth of Modernly Stitched is offering 20% off all longarming during the quilt along to 8 weeks after it ends.
- Order your personalized Little Miss Sawtooth quilt label here.
- I’ve already released the schedule for all of my 2022 quilt alongs that will be happening. Get the details and sign up here.
This Round’s Task
This round we are sewing all of our blocks together to have a finished quilt top.
Finished Quilt Top
I am so thrilled to have this finished! I don’t have any Christmas quilts, so FINALLY, I have one.
- Don’t forget to nest your seams when sewing blocks together, it makes ALL the difference.
I am really looking forward to seeing all of your Little Miss Sawtooth quilt tops. PLEASE don’t forget to tag me when you post about them on Instagram. They make me really happy!
Thank you so much for joining this quilt along and sewing along with me. I hope to see you on the next one!
- Did you see Maria‘s block video?
- Alta made a video too!
- This block of Jenny‘s makes me SO HAPPY!
- Lynsey‘s gorgeous flimsy is done.
- Another finished flimsy from Karen!