Welcome back to Monday is all About Fabric!
I hope you have had a lovely and refreshing weekend! It’s time to chat about our favorite subject…
Here’s what came in new to Meander + Make this past week:
- My Gentleness fabrics and the new Cinnamon Tea fabrics are now listed as a pre-order option to ship in March.
- Unruly Nature by Jen Hewett have been moved to February 4 per Moda.
- Shine On from Sharon Holland is shipping in February.
- Camellia from Melody Miller has been moved to February 16 per Moda.
- Paisley Rose by Crystal Manning is expected in January.
- Daybreak by Fran Gulick is expected in February.
- More Pie by Dana Willard is scheduled for February.
- Martha by Andrea Patton is scheduled for February.
- Sharon Holland’s Willow is scheduled for March.
- Midnight in the Garden by Sweetfire Road is on the schedule for March.
- Decorum from Basic Grey is scheduled for March.
Today’s post is part of a series called Monday is all about Fabric.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
Nectarine Fusion Bundle
Nectarine Fusion is from Art Gallery Fabrics. It’s a recoloring of some fabrics from the past. I LOVE every one of their Fusion bundles, but this one….PEACH! I’m so excited to finally get my hands on one in my fave color. 🙂
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Dancing Leaves Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Faint Charms Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Royal Arcade Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Droplet Petal Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Whispers Inbloom Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Nested Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Streakly Business Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Everblooming Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Unruly Terrace Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
- Blooming Soul Nectarine – Nectarine Fusion – AGF Studio
Sunshine Grove Bundle
Sunshine Grove is a brand new bundle consisting of 16 fat quarters. You can use it for: Little Miss Sawtooth Quilt, Sugar Bear Quilt, LaLa Fancy Quilt (small throw size), or Dueling Diamonds (from Seams Sew Me)
Fabrics Included in this bundle:
- Earth – Add It Up – Alexia Abegg – Ruby Star Society
- Peach – Add it Up – Alexia Abegg – Ruby Star Society
- Nostalgia Meadow Rust – Gloria – Maureen Cracknell
- Gridlock Clay – Fabric From The Attic – Giucy Giuce
- Little Bouquets Cornflower – Nonna – Giucy Giuce
- Dottie Umber – Fabric From The Attic – Giucy Giuce
- Flora Ochre – Fancy – Dylan Mierzwinski
- Handkerchief Nectar – Season & Spice – AGF Studio
- Homegrown Blooms – Season & Spice – AGF Studio
- Seasonal Bouquet Hay – Season & Spice – AGF Studio
- Floral Moons Orange – Beneath The Western Sky – Gracey Larson – Riley Blake Fabrics
- Hole Punch Dots Honey – Tarrytown – Kimberly Kight
- Kona Solid in Peach
- Bee Wreath – Season & Spice – AGF Studio
- Merton Rose A – Emporium – Liberty – Riley Blake
- Blooms Butterscotch
Here’s a sneak peek at the quilting I’ve done all my Soulshine quilt. Not sure if I’ll get to bind it this week. Still waiting on the quilt label to arrive… But maybe! I want to chunky stitch the binding. I did get two more versions of Soulshine cut up this past weekend!
I’m planning a post about the Juki sewing machine this week and I’m still hoping that I end up finishing that. I puppy-sat all weekend long, so I’ve had a little less time on my hands to do the things on my to-do list. Fingers crossed I get it done!