I hope you had a lovely weekend. It finally is a bit chilly around here. I’m wearing pants for the first time since March. 🙂 We have a brand new bundle in the shop called Zinnia. It’s been especially curated for the Little Miss Sawtooth quilt. We’ve also got in some really yummy new fabrics. Let’s dig in!
New in the Shop This Week
- Kismet by Sharon Holland arrived and my, oh my. It’s luscious. We are already almost out. 🙂
- Several bolts of the Shine On collection by Bonnie + Camille are in!
- Another bolt of New Dawn came in. It’s the main print.
- DMC #8 cotton thread in Dark Salmon is here.
- We have two new wide back fabrics in stock: Watercolors Pink and Watercolors Blue
- Two bolts arrived from Creative Cats are here. They are both yummy!
- We’ve also opened pre-orders for: Open Heart by Maureen Cracknell (expected in March) and Lilliput by Sharon Holland (expected in February)
Today’s post is part of a series on this blog every Monday.
I don’t know about you, but fabric is EVERYTHING! I love buying it, petting it and then gushing with you about it. I’ll show you my latest fabric purchases and where you can buy it too.
To view all previous posts in this series, click here.
This Little Miss bundle called Zinnia is absolutely delicious and it’s making me want to make another. This bundle features 15 fat quarters in shades of turquoise and peach. There’s also a smidgen of yellow and some darker green too.
- Painted Field Tangerine
- Sea Weeds in Teal
- Wild Rose Ivory
- Wild Rose Ocean
- Cotton Couture Solid in Spa
- Gathered Roses Porcelain Sky
- Barnacles Coral
- Moth Pink
- Peach Fern Berry
- Wishbone Peach
- Pure Solid in Apricot Crepe
- Cotton Couture Solid in Honey
- Multi Floral Haze
- Main Cream
The Little Miss Sawtooth Star Quilt Pattern